April / May 2020.
This back-issue is offered in two versions:
- Via online magazine reader
- Via downloaded pdf
- 1 -Are the Poor Knights really unique in the world? Australians Nigel Marsh & Helen Rose say ‘World class’ and ‘incredible’.
- 2 -The perfect dive holiday destination - Waterfalls, caves, jungle walks, village markets, WWII relics, endless snorkelling
- 3 -Turtle secrets are one of many vivid reasons why the Arabian Gulf holds such a fascination.
- 4 -“I’ll never eat squid rings again!” writes Sarah Ford entranced by the egg laying behaviour of squid at Rajah Ampat
- 5 -Marine Archaeology Case study: The Defender in Wellington harbour.
- 6 -A species focus with Paul Caiger