December / January 2021
This back-issue is offered in two versions:
- Via online magazine reader
- Via downloaded pdf
- 1 -Tiny animals and their critical importance on entire oceanic food webs, with Holly Lohuis.
- 2 -Why a diver should avoid Covid-19 and what happens if they don’t, with Prof Simon Mitchell
- 3 -The Bay of Plenty coastline is home to many untapped and unexplored dives sites.
- 4 -Once is not enough for the Kermadecs: Paul Caiger gives us some geology, a brief history, and a great diving destination
- 5 -Sarah Ford zings with enthusiasm about her close encounters with whale sharks at West Papua.
- 6 -Every year NIWA holds a staff photo competition. Here’s a sample of the entries!