March / April 2021
This back-issue is currently offered in one version:
- Via downloaded PDF
- 1 -To showcase the 5th World Conference on Marine Biodiversity a photo competition highlights the extraordinary range of creatures and habitats at stake.
- 2 -Octopus truth about our marine reserves: The first in a series of three by Dee Harris.
- 3 -Roger (Jan) Meecham reminisces about the not-so-long-ago when whales fought giant squid and more.
- 4 -A world-renowned dive resort takes the challenge of Covid head-on.
- 5 -Hunting Boarfish at Great Barrier: Spearos Notebook
- 6 -New Zealand Underwater launches new online training and certificate platform: Survive the Dive!