May / June / July 2021
This back-issue is offered in two versions:
- Via online magazine reader
- Via downloaded pdf
- 1 -Cave divers discovering more New Zealand: Latest finds with Bruce Clulow.
- 2 -Most kiwis have no idea these gentle giants are found in New Zealand waters in significant numbers.
- 3 -Vanuatu is home to one of the world’s largest intact WWII wrecks, and well known for its wreck diving. But beyond the heavy metal there’s some amazing coral diving to be found.
- 4 -Join Aotearoa Lake’s citizen science team cleaning up New Zealand lakes.
- 5 -First ever diver survey highlights outstanding issues with NZUA President Tristan Reynard.
- 6 -What concussion taught me: Annika Andresen recounts her recent experience.