Sept / Oct / Nov 2021
This back-issue is offered in two versions:
- Via online magazine reader
- Via downloaded pdf
- 1 -Kiwi Winston Cowie tells how two whale sharks showed up at his front door - a waterfront canal in Abu Dhabi.
- 2 -Oil from ships sunk during WWII in the Pacific is threatening to leak. How imminent is the disaster? What’s being done?
- 3 -New Zealand’s kelp forests and the coral reefs of our Pacific neighbours are being impacted by the effects of climate change. In what ways and how severe is it? Dr Chris Cornwall of Victoria University has some answers.
- 4 -Overfishing is among the worst of our marine problems. Coty Perry covers the issues
- 5 -What makes Technical diving so attractive? What are the diving opportunities for technical divers?
- 6 -Dee Harris reviews where in the world we’re up to on this hot topic.