One-year subscription to Dive Pacific
Get four editions of Dive Pacific for $37, plus the current edition free.
This subscription includes four issues of Dive Pacific over a one-year period, plus the current digital edition for free.
This subscription is offered in two versions:
- Print and digital combo subscription: Includes two print and two digital editions, plus the current digital edition
- Digital only subscription: Includes four digital editions, plus the current digital edition
- 1 -Cave divers discovering more New Zealand: Latest finds with Bruce Clulow.
- 2 -Most kiwis have no idea these gentle giants are found in New Zealand waters in significant numbers.
- 3 -Vanuatu is home to one of the world’s largest intact WWII wrecks, and well known for its wreck diving. But beyond the heavy metal there’s some amazing coral diving to be found.
- 4 -Join Aotearoa Lake’s citizen science team cleaning up New Zealand lakes.
- 5 -First ever diver survey highlights outstanding issues with NZUA President Tristan Reynard.
- 6 -What concussion taught me: Annika Andresen recounts her recent experience.
All subscription-based digital editions are provided via an online magazine reading service.
Free Shipping New Zealand only
If applicable, international shipping costs quoted in cart cover the postage of two print issues over one year.